Your small business team
We've done this a lot and we do it very well. We guarantee it.
Committed to you
We love partnering with passionate business owners and showing them how to make number crunching FUN.
We respect every client's individual needs and understand that their time is precious. We are committed to providing tailored solutions, timely responses, relevant information and complete confidentiality at all times.
Award Winning Bookkeeping
The Business Organiser won the Port Stephens Small Business Awards in 2011, 2012 and 2015. We are proud to be acknowledged by our clients and the local community for this outstanding achievement in business.
Our goal since we started 10 years ago was to provide the highest possible standard of professional bookkeeping systems to enable small-to-medium business owners to focus on doing what they do best. We now proudly service over 100 clients in Port Stephens, Newcastle and internationally through the Xero community.
- Registered BAS Agent
- Accredited trainers
- Xero Certified and Payroll Specialist
Look for this Symbol
Why? Only registered BAS agents will be able to:
- prepare and lodge your BAS documents accurately and on time
- give you extra time to lodge your BAS and make payments through access to an extended BAS lodgement schedule
- maximise your benefits within taxation law
- handle all day-to-day bookkeeping tasks
- correctly set up GST codes and tax invoices in accounting software
- communicate with the ATO about the best BAS provisions for you
- guarantee some financial protection through professional indemnity insurance
- give the ATO certainty that you're serious about catching up on BAS reporting and payments if you're a little behind
Deb Laut - Business Owner
Deb Laut is a bookkeeping and business master. When she founded The Business Organiser 10 years ago, she had one goal - to support small business owners in their daily bookkeeping so they can focus their efforts on growing their business.
In this time , bookkeeping has evolved dramatically. Deb has kept pace with it every step of the way, helping her clients keep up-to-date with the latest in accounting technology.
Not only does Deb offer expertise in business and management, she is also an ATO Registered BAS Agent, Accredited Trainer and Xero Certified Advisor.
Kylie Duffy - Xero Hero & Client Manager
Kylie gets a kick out of solving problems and finding solutions. She believes that there is no such things as a "silly question" and chances are she will always have the answer. We challenge you to find a problem with your bookkeeping or Xero that Kylie can't fix!